Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Genius.  Genius.  Genius.

I've never been one of the Joss Whedon "fans" -- but I've always respected the guy.

But that's mostly, I have to confess, because of "Toy Story" -- which, when you reflect on the guy's body of work is a little sad.  For me, of course, not him.  Because I bet when he reflects on his body of work he's got to be pretty happy.  Especially if he's reflecting on it in a comfy chair in a big house that's someplace nice, maybe it's even a second home -- a vacation house, and he has a nice glass of wine and... sorry.  I digress.

In any case, I guess I always just thought of him as a horror/sci-fi guy and never tuned in much because I'm not much of either.

But now, because of Dr. Horrible, I'm here to say: I'm a Joss Whedon fan.  I'm going to check out Dollhouse.  And he's officially on -- maybe even at the top of -- my list of people I want to work with.

Click on the banner below.  You won't regret it -- I promise.


Comments

Unknown said…
Not a Sci Fi fantasy guy? After how many years of D&D and Champions? You even got your name in one of the Champions rule book.

BTW, I'm with you on the Dollhouse thing. Firefly was brilliant, if mishandled

Popular posts from this blog