The Whole Megillah, 3/4/09 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps March 04, 2009 Upon hearing the story of PurimOur preschooler now believes we're inThe role of aggressorsAs parents, oppressorsAnd of this we now need to cure him. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
September 05, 2015 Posts below are from "My Life As A Doggerel" A blog of limericks I wrote each day the year I turned 40. Read more
Before the sons go down, 7/2/09 July 02, 2009 To walk through the door and hear cries Of "Daddy!" cut me down to size. Because these days I creep In the door; they're asleep And I really miss seeing those guys. Read more
Eve of destruction, 12/8/09 December 08, 2009 Tomorrow I turn 41. What to do once these limericks are done? Will my idle hands seek Out some evil unspeak- able once this new freedom's begun? Read more
Comments