Sanity in Dining Out, 1/3/08 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps January 03, 2009 Once in a while, I thinkIt's important to go eat and drinkWith grown ups, insteadOf the kids that you bred-- It might save you a trip to the shrink. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Unknown said… I agree, alas Leysia and I average one maybe two such dinners per year!
September 05, 2015 Posts below are from "My Life As A Doggerel" A blog of limericks I wrote each day the year I turned 40. Read more
Before the sons go down, 7/2/09 July 02, 2009 To walk through the door and hear cries Of "Daddy!" cut me down to size. Because these days I creep In the door; they're asleep And I really miss seeing those guys. Read more
Eve of destruction, 12/8/09 December 08, 2009 Tomorrow I turn 41. What to do once these limericks are done? Will my idle hands seek Out some evil unspeak- able once this new freedom's begun? Read more
Comments